The Inspiration Grid is an online creative inspiration magazine (the “Website(s)”) owned and operated by Avenue Digital Pty Ltd, a company headquartered in the State of Victoria in Australia (“we,” “us,” “our,” “The Inspiration Grid,” “Inspiration Grid,” and “Avenue”).
The Website(s) enable the general public to, among other things, view, be informed and be inspired by the work of leading creatives around the world.
“General Public” and “Contact” means any Person, Visitor or entity that visits the Website, or has joined the email mailing list, to use and receive the provided information.
“Email Subscription List” is a list of Contacts who have willingly subscribed to join our email mailing list for the sole purpose of wanting to receive information from us, and in doing so have provided to us their name and email address.
“Personal Information” means any information that identifies or can be used to identify a Person, or a Visitor, directly or indirectly. Examples of Personal Information include, but are not limited to, first and last name, date of birth, email address, gender, occupation, or other demographic information.
“Website(s)” means the website we own and operate (http://inspirationgrid.com) or any web pages, interactive features, applications, widgets, blogs, social networks, social network “tabs,” emails, or other online, mobile, or wireless offerings by Inspiration Grid.
“People“, “Person” and “Visitor” means any person who visits the Website(s).
“You” and “your” means, depending on the context, either a Person, Contact or a Visitor.
“Promotions” means the delivery and communication of surveys, contests, competitions, sweepstakes, or other promotions or information on our Website(s) or through social networks.
Things you should know when visiting Inspiration Grid website(s)
- The information on this internet site is for general personal use and is provided without any guarantee as to its accuracy.
- Any user that may access and make use of information on this internet site is at the user’s own risk.
- Inspiration Grid makes no representations as to the appropriateness of the sites information for any particular purpose and hence accepts no liability for any loss resulting from the use of the Site.
- Inspiration Grid maintain the right to change any information on this Internet site without notice, at any time.
- Inspiration Grid accepts no responsibility for any damage to a user’s computer or software relating to this Site or its use.
- The Website(s) contains links to other sites. Any linkages or reference to URL’s on the Website(s) are provided solely for the convenience of the user. Such linkages or reference do not act as an endorsement by The Inspiration Grid for the information at that Internet site. These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use which each user should be accustomed to. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
- If a user applies automatic language translation services in connection with this internet Site, it is done at his/her own risk.
Your Privacy whilst visiting Inspiration Grid website(s)
Information we collect
The Personal Information that we may collect falls into the following categories:
Information you provide to us:
In the course of engaging with our Website(s), you may select to join our Email Subscription List and in doing so provide your name and email address only.
By giving us this information, you agree to this information being collected and used for the purpose of us sending you information in relation to our Website(s).
Information we collect automatically:
- Device information: We collect information about the device and applications you use to access the Website(s), such as your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, and other information about your system and connection.
- Log data: Our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers and those log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses. We may also access metadata and other information associated with files that you upload into our Website(s).
- Usage data: We collect usage data about you whenever you interact with our Services, which may include the dates and times you access the Website(s) and your browsing activities (such as what portions of the Website(s) are used). We also collect information regarding the performance of the Website(s), including metrics related to the deliverability of emails and other communications associated to the Website(s). This information allows us to improve the content and operation of the Website(s), and facilitate research and analysis of the Website(s).
The technologies used to collect information are:
Use of Personal Information
We may use the Personal Information we collect through the Website(s) for a range of reasons, including:
To provide, support and improve the Services.
For example, this may include analysis of information in order to provide and support our Website(s) or to make certain features of the Website(s) available to you.
To communicate with you.
Communication includes the delivery of our Website(s) via email, or the delivery of Promotions.
To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes.
You may request the deletion of your Personal Information.
The Inspiration Grid takes reasonable steps to ensure that the data we collect is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and up to date. You may contact us directly at any time about deleting your Personal Information by emailing us at [email protected].
For European Economic Area Residents
If you reside in a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), then under the GDPR and applicable data protection laws you have the rights, among other things, to access your personal data, have us erase it, and/or restrict its further processing. If you wish to access or delete your personal data (if any) maintained by us please contact us at [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected]).
We may collect your email address, but only if you voluntarily provide it to us. This may occur, for example, if you sign up to join our email mailing list, or enter a promotion. If you have provided your email address to us, we promise to use it only for the purposes for which it is provided. We will not use your email address to contact you for unrelated reasons, and we will not share your email address with any third parties.
The following general privacy policies apply.
- There are general inherent risks connected with the transmission of information via the Internet. Each user should make their own assessment of the possible security risks to their information when deciding whether or not they utilise The Inspiration Grid Website(s).
- Information collected from the user whilst visiting The Inspiration Grid Website(s) includes; type of browser, IP address, date and time of visit, view path, documents downloaded and referral site.
- Any Information collected from the user by these Website(s) is used exclusively for internal usage and will not be disclosed to a third party outside The Inspiration Grid.
- Other internet sites that are linked from The Inspiration Grid internet site are not subject to this privacy statement. To obtain information about specific sites privacy statements you will need to contact each organisation directly.
- Changes to this privacy statement can occur, without notice to the user, at anytime.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by online service providers in order to (for example) make their websites or services work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
The types of cookies we use
Cookies set by us are called “first party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than us are called “third party cookies”. Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website or service you are using (such as analytics). The third parties that set these third party cookies can recognise your computer both when it visits the website or service in question.
We use first party and third party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our Websites and Services to operate, and we refer to these as “essential” cookies.
Other cookies enable us and the third parties we work with to track and target the interests of visitors to our Websites, and we refer to these as “performance” or “functionality” cookies. We use such cookies to track usage of our Website(s) (analytics) by the General Public. You can opt-out of being included in Google Analytics here.
Cookies and other technologies make interacting with social media platforms more seamless. For example, when you’re signed into social media accounts while you use our Website(s), these technologies enable you to share content with your social network or, in some cases, log in using your social media credentials. These features are usually controlled by the social media platform you are using and are governed by its separate privacy policies and the preferences you set with that service.
Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies. How you do so depends on the type of cookie. Certain browsers can be set to reject browser cookies. Blocking or deleting cookies may prevent you from using most of our Website(s). To find out more about how to enable, disable, or delete cookies from your web browser, please click here.
Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals. If you block cookies, certain features on our Website(s) may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here may stop.
Some of our posts may contain affiliate links to partner brands. We earn a small commission if you click the link and make a purchase. There is no extra cost to you, so it’s just a nice way to help support the site.